Thursday 5 June 2014

Rimmel Lycra Pro Aqua Cool Swatch

                                                                                              *This nail polish was purchased by me
Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show you swatches of the gorgeous Rimmel Lycra Pro Aqua Cool.
I've had this nail polish for a while now and I have to say it's one of my favourites!


Sadly, they no longer sell this colour at Boots or Superdrug. I think they've replaced the Lycra Pro with the 'Salon Pro' collection! I think they have brought out a similar colour to this though.



For these swatches I used 3 coats of Rimmel Lycra Pro Aqua Cool, but it was definitely worth it! The brush is also thicker than normal, but it actually made application easier!



As you can see this nail polish dries with a semi-matte finish, this may not be for everyone, but I quite like it.




Here is a closer look:


Overall I really love this colour. It's perfect base for nail art and also looks great on its own!
Do you like this colour?
Do you know of any colours similar to this?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

5 comments:

  1. I love the finish! I think it makes the polish look soft and elegant :) This is a great colour on you! Too bad they don't sell it anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you! I know, I was really gutted when I found out! I'm on the look out for dupes now! :P

      Delete
  2. What a pretty color. The finish is nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin